LANGSTONE BIG ROWING WEEKEND 15th/16th June

LANGSTONE BIG ROWING WEEKEND 15th/16th June

Jackie Tutt
Hi Juniors and Families

Next weekend on Sat 15th and Sunday 16th June both LPGC and LAR/Cutters are hosting our Jurassic Regatta and also a Round Hayling Race. So we are all working frantically to make sure the weekend goes well.

There are expected to be over 250 gig rowers and supporters visiting from along the Jurassic coast and into Devon along with many others who will be coming along to row around our Island! All of these will need to be met and fed and watered and we are looking for lots of volunteers to assist. Brian will be adding a post to the main Forum page asking for people to add their names for a specific job. It could be helping to clear the North Slip/meeting the visiting clubs/helping them with their gig or trailer/making cakes/serving tea and coffee/running backwards and forwards washing up/selling raffle tickets/clearing down on Saturday or Sunday or many other tasks.

Please help to make sure this event is as good as the other events we visit and put your name down for some of the tasks when you see the list.

Many thanks
Jackie x