LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 5th/SUNDAY 6th JUNE

LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 5th/SUNDAY 6th JUNE

Liz Piercey
Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train next Saturday, Sunday or both days.

There will be three boats for Ladies Training each day.  The times of the sessions are:
Saturday:
08.45 - 09.95
10.00 - 11.00
10.00 - 11.00

Sunday:
07.15 - 08.15
0.7.30 - 08.30
08.45 - 09.45

Please sign up by 17.00 on Thursday 3rd June if you would like to train, stating which days you would like.  Time requests cannot be guaranteed.

If you need to change your request can I ask that you please just post a new message and leave your original post on the forum.

Thanks
Liz

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 5th/SUNDAY 6th JUNE

Ali Copeland
Hi Liz, I would like to row on Saturday please. Thank you. Ali x
Ali Copeland

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 5th/SUNDAY 6th JUNE

Both days please

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 5th/SUNDAY 6th JUNE

Sheila Tidd
Saturday please

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 5th/SUNDAY 6th JUNE

eimearoc
Hey Liz,
Can you put me down  for Saturday. It will need to be 10am slot, no worries if there isn't a spot,

Thanks
Eimear

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 5th/SUNDAY 6th JUNE

Sheila Tidd
Change of plan can I do Saturday and Sunday please

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 5th/SUNDAY 6th JUNE

Hannah Barrow
Sunday for me please.x

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 5th/SUNDAY 6th JUNE

bramleya
Hi Liz, sorry for late posting but can do Sunday session if a space. Thanks Mandy B

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 5th/SUNDAY 6th JUNE

Hi Mandy
I am really sorry but there is no Ladies Training on Sunday.  Due to all the 5 Mile Challenge races taking place this week there was insufficient numbers to run the Sunday session.  Apologies.