LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY - POST NOW CLOSED

LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY - POST NOW CLOSED

Ladies, as you will have seen from the Rowing Captain's post, we are moving towards our normal training sessions.

There will be three boats for Ladies Training each day.  The times of the sessions are:
Saturday:
08.45 - 09.95
10.00 - 11.00
10.00 - 11.00

Sunday:
07.15 - 08.15
0.7.30 - 08.30
08.45 - 09.45

Please sign up by 17.00 on Thursday 20th May if you would like to train, stating which days you would like.  Time requests cannot be guaranteed.

Thanks
Liz

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

sharon
Saturday please Liz

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

anitapreston
saturday please

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

Clair Fennessy
Liz

I’d like to just row Sat.  I’m avail for the latter two session times so 10 onwards.

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

Aileen
SVet Ladies June Crew

I am not sure if this is possible but I have 4 crew and cox available on Saturday 10:00 slot. We would need two subs

Cox Jackie
Sub
Paula
Sub
Clair F
Anita P
Jax

If at all possible.

Thanks Aileen

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

Sat please

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

Sheila Tidd
Saturday please

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

Carole Driver
Hi Liz,  Can I please have a space on the 8.45 a.m row on sunday?  Thanks, Carole

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

BevW
Hi Liz,
Saturday for me please.
Thank you! x

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

michelle jones
Saturday please Liz x

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

Natalie G
Hey Liz
I would like to do Saturday 10:00 to help sub the SVet crew if they still need someone.

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

Kimberley
Sunday please liz x

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

Anita
Saturday and Sunday for me please.

Thank you.

Anita

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

Nikki H-S
Saturday please Liz xx

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

Hannah Barrow
Sunday please. Thank you.

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND/SUNDAY23RD MAY

HI - Aileen has posted for a Saturday Ladies SV crew - happy to row on sunday elsewhere if needed.