LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY CREW LIST

LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY CREW LIST

Ladies, we going to try and get out on the water on Saturday. It is important that we have full crews as the winds are predicted to be pretty strong.  Please note that a final decision will be made in the morning so a late call - off once at the Club may happen.

Boat 1
Cox: Errol
6. Eimear
5. Robina
4. Anita
3. Lizy
2. Clair
1. Aisling

Boat 2.
Cox :  Liz
6. Aileen
5. Beth
4. Sheila
3. Anita P.
2. Hannah
1. Natalie

Reserves :
Mandy B.

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY CREW LIST

bramleya
Please can you put me down on reserve list for tomorrow. Mandy B

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY CREW LIST

Carole Driver
Hi Liz
Regretfully I will have to cancel for tomorrows row, as I am not feeling very well.  I note you have 2 reserves, so I hope this hasn't given you a problem.

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY CREW LIST

Thanks for letting us know Carole.  Hope you feel better soon. X