LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 18TH JANUARY CREW LIST

LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 18TH JANUARY CREW LIST

Liz Piercey
Ladies, below are the crew lists for tomorrow morning.

Please meet at 09.10 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up.

Boat 1
Cox : Errol
Eimear
Jemima R.
Anita
Lizy

Boat 2
Cox : Jackie
Aileen
Paula
Eithne
Jax
Bev
Clair

Boat 3
Cox : Liz
Caitlin
Mary
Tina
Kim
Carole
Anita P.

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 18TH JANUARY CREW LIST

Kimberley
I am going to have to pull out of training this morning have woken up with s very sore throat and blocked up ears x

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 18TH JANUARY CREW LIST

Molly Blick
my hockey match has just been cancelled so I’m happy to step in wherever I’m needed :)

Re: LADIES TRAINING SATURDAY 18TH JANUARY CREW LIST

Anita
Molly,

You would be very welcome if you still can make it.