LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Paula Bray
Ladies if you are interested please respond!

Saturday 9.30 am and/or Sunday 8.00am.  Given the tide state we may also be looking for a towin on the Sunday!

Thanks,

Paula

RE: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Carole
Paula
I would like to row on Sunday please
Carole

Ladies if you are interested please respond!

Saturday 9.30 am and/or Sunday 8.00am.  Given the tide state we may also be looking for a towin on the Sunday!

Thanks,

Paula

NAML<
http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender as soon as practicable and delete the e-mail from the system. The University of Chichester is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 4740553. The registered office is College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6PE.

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Debbie Berry
Hi Paula - yes please - Debbie

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Paula Bray
Is that for both Debbie?

Gather Mr B is also offering to tow and row!

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Andrew Berry
Sorry Paula - it was me what typed it (wrong ) - no just Sunday - AB for DB

On 29 September 2013 12:55, Paula Bray [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is that for both Debbie?

Gather Mr B is also offering to tow and row!

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/LADIES-TRAINING-5-6-October-tp1738p1741.html

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Sat and Sun please.
robina

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

All to note we have Kirsten visiting us on Sunday morning.  So that is 6 so far ( 1 an honorary lady) and only sunday evening!

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

And Natalie interested in sunday - almost a full house!

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

SarahH
Saturday please Paula

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

alison kidd
Hi Paula

Yesterday certainly whetted my appetite for gig rowing so I would like to row on Sunday if possible please.

Alison

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Katherine West
Hi Paula!

Saturday please :-)

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Glynn
Adele for Saturday if space please.

I'm just waiting to make sure I have a row Saturday if not we may have to look at Sunday.

If your short I can come out as I'll be out on the 8am anyway and will have to wait around until she is back either way.

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Paula Bray
HiI Glynn/Adele - am already full on sunday - have Adele down for Saturday!

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

robina and chris
Glynn, you're ok for Sat.We shall take 2 boats
Chris

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Hi Paula
I am not sure if msgs got muddled but I am keen on Sat and Sun so if there is still space on Sat please count me in.
Many thanks.
Nx

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Shelley
Paula,

If there's space on Sat left please can I have a seat.

Thanks
Shel x

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Paula Bray
Got you down for Saturday honey!

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Noted!

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Got you down for both and towing on sunday - so better get an early night on Saturday!

Re: LADIES TRAINING - 5/6 October

Steve Bignell
Paula

Looks like the Ladies might to catching up with the men and getting enough for 2 boats.

If it helps, happy to cox again and give some of you a git of a stretch and maybe an accident with the rouge.

Steve

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/LADIES-TRAINING-5-6-October-tp1738p1820.html