Kit reminder

robina and chris
Christine is putting in an order on Mon and will be the last chance to be sure of getting
Kit in time for GRR.
Get back to me or Christine

Re: Kit reminder

Sheila Tidd
Hi Robina,
I know it is far too late but I guess I shall need club kit some time.  Is it just the blue vest top?  What is the cost?  Could you please order me the necessary at the next opportunity.

Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 10:01 AM
Subject: Kit reminder

Christine is putting in an order on Mon and will be the last chance to be sure of getting
Kit in time for GRR.
Get back to me or Christine

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Kit-reminder-tp1073.html

Re: Kit reminder

Sheila Tidd
Hi Robina,
I know it is far too late but I guess I will need club kit some time.  Is it just the blue vest top?  What is the cost?  Could you please order me whatever is needed next time an order is placed.

Re: Kit reminder

robina and chris
Hi Sheila,

It's up to you which top would you like.
the vest is £12.00 short sleeve top £15.00 long sl, top £28.00
Mid layer (navy blue) £30.00.
Christine may have some in stock, but not doing another order
until Sept.
I shall bring my short sleeve tee for you tomorrow.
do you want us to pick you up in the morning?

Re: Kit reminder

Sheila Tidd
Thanks Robina,
Yes please I would appreciate a lift in the morning.  What time shall I be outside waiting for you?

Sheila

Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: Kit reminder

Hi Sheila,

It's up to you which top would you like.
the vest is £12.00 short sleeve top £15.00 long sl, top £28.00
Mid layer (navy blue) £30.00.
Christine may have some in stock, but not doing another order
until Sept.
I shall bring my short sleeve tee for you tomorrow.
do you want us to pick you up in the morning?

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Kit-reminder-tp1073p1283.html

Re: Kit reminder

robina and chris
6.00am, we'll be in the minibus,
can you send me your phone no via email please, just in case of probs.

Re: Kit reminder

Sheila Tidd
Ok I’ll be ready.  MY home phone no is 023 9246 9234 and my mobile is 07503195667

Sheila

Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 7:40 PM

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Kit-reminder-tp1073p1288.html