Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th THURS CANCELLED

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th THURS CANCELLED

robina and chris
.

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th THURS CANCELLED

Hello gang, further apologies but thought I'd be ok for Friday row but need to pull out. Cheers Derek

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th THURS CANCELLED

Nicki B
Hi can I take the space tomorrow please

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th THURS CANCELLED

Morning All
So sorry but I am going to have to drop out today:( ...... and sorry it is such short notice.
Granddaughter gone to nursery but not too well so they may ring me to go and collect her, so need to be available.
Many apologies
Mary x
12