Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th THURS CANCELLED

Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th THURS CANCELLED

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Jackie, Bev and Robina

 Post if you are available, please add if you are happy to Cox/row

Wed 10am
Jackie Cox/row
Robina Cox/row
Sue
Carole
Clare
Elizabeth
Doug

Reserve
Simon H

Thurs 10am  Sunny but unfortunately strong winds.
Liz cox/row.                40 and strengthening so this row is CANCELLED
Jackie cox/row
Robina

Mary
Michelle
Nicki

Thurs CANCELLED

Fri 11.30am

Andrew - Cox
Mary
Carole
Mike Oc
Elizabeth
Rob
Nicki B

Post for reserves

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Sue Loveridge
Wednesday please. Sue

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Tues and Wed cycle/cox/row please Mrs B xx

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Thursday please.
Happy to row / cox.

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Hello . Both Thursday and Friday for Derek and Mary please. Thanks

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Andrew Berry
Friday please for AB to cox.

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Andrew Berry
Debbie to row , Friday please

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Carole Driver
Wednesday and Friday please
Thanks, Carole

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

michelle jones
Yes pls for Thursday if pos

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Mike Oc
Friday for me please thank you Mike.

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Clare Gibbs
Wednesday for me please Robina

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

I meant Wed and Thurs xx

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Nicki B
Thursday for me please - nicki

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Elizabeth E
Wednesday and Friday for me please, thank you.

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

douglas smith

  wednesday for me please

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Simon Hughes
Wed if there is a space please..thanks

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Andrew Berry
Sorry Robina - Please can you remove Debbie - oops I've got a tennis match - Berry from Friday.  thanks AB

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Rob Burnfield
May I take up Debbie's place on Friday, Please?

Rob

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Re: Just Row sessions Wed 11th/Thurs 12th/Fri 13th March

Hello Jackie, Bev and Robina. Very sorry for late call but I need to pull out of Thursday rowing. Not feeling great but not the lergy. Derek
12