Jurassic clubs meeting

robina and chris
It's yet to be confirmed but it looks like the meeting at Bridport will be thurs 14th Mar. 7.30pm
Chris and I can make that, Mike and Steve, can you?

Re: Jurassic clubs meeting

Brian
Hi Chris and Robina, I am happy to go with you, Brian
Just let me know when you want to leave.

Re: Jurassic clubs meeting

robina and chris
Hi Brian, Is 3pm ok with you, we should then get there for 5 ish, with time to eat before the 7pm meeting.

Re: Jurassic clubs meeting

Brian
Thats fine, i will come over to your place for 3pm.
Brian

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/Jurassic-clubs-meeting-tp28p129.html