Junior Training Feb 8th

Hi Juniors.

After the hugely successful 'bring a friend row', Please post for training on the EIGHTH - 12.30 to 2pm, and please try and get you friend to come along again - they were all so good. They all get another free row.

Please remember Pin money, waterproofs and layers for warmth.

The weather is much colder so bring too much clothing, not too little...rowing loves, hats

Please check here both on Friday night and Saturday morning to see if the weather has caused it to cancel and
for the same reason please will adults hang around when dropping off in case the row is either cancelled or shortened.

Andrew

Coxs: Andrew, Jackie,  ( Paula no longer available )

1. Lily
2. Ceinwyn
3. Lottie
4. Tolly
5.Joe
6. William

.

Re: Junior Training Feb 8th EIGHTH not FIRST !!!!!

Liam Ireson
Liam please

Re: Junior Training Feb 8th EIGHTH not FIRST !!!!!

HI Jackie - I can help on 8.2.20 but then away a couple of Saturdays.

P x

Re: Junior Training Feb 8th EIGHTH not FIRST !!!!!

Clive Allgood
Can you add Tolly to the list, please

Re: Junior Training Feb 8th

.

Re: Junior Training Feb 8th

Lottie please

Re: Junior Training Feb 8th

Andrew Berry
.

Re: Junior Training Feb 8th

Joe please for Saturday

Re: Junior Training Feb 8th

New member - William please for Saturday

Re: Junior Training Feb 8th

.

Re: Junior Training Feb 8th

Liam Ireson
Unfortunately Liam is unable to.make this row

Re: Junior Training Feb 8th

Andrew Berry
OK Hayley thanks for letting me know.....