Junior Row 6th July 1 space

Please post for next weekend's training session from 12.30 - 2pm.

Please arrive no later than 12.15 to pay Pin money, warm up, collect lifejackets and oars.

Please ensure all Juniors are picked up promptly at the end of the session.

Coxes, Andrew and Sharon
Strictly 2 boats, 14 slots , first come first served

1 Katie
2 Liam
3
4 Nicole
5 Beth
6 Sophie
7 Joe
8 Jack
9 Ella 12
10 Harry
11 Lily
12 Megan
13 Hannah
14 Tolly
FULL

Andrew
Liam
Cerys
Beth
Harry
Ella 12
Hannah
Lily
7

Sharon
Katie
Jack
Nicole
Joe
Sophie
Megan
Tolly

Re: Junior Row 6th July

Katie kavanagh
Yes please for me

Re: Junior Row 6th July

Liam and Cerys Maye please for this Saturday
Thank you Andrew
Jackie

Re: Junior Row 6th July

Beth please Andrew
Many thanks
Jackie

Re: Junior Row 6th July

Nicole please too

Re: Junior Row 6th July

Emma Cannon
Jack please

Re: Junior Row 6th July

Sophie please Andrew
Many thanks

Re: Junior Row 6th July

Joe please for Saturday Andrew
Joe can be passenger and swap in for a while if that is ok
Thanks Jackie

Re: Junior Row 6th July

Hi Andrew

I have two new rowers really keen to come and have a go. They have been introduced from Havant Rugby Club/Al and have been waiting for an opportunity. Can we please include Harry and Ella this week and see how they get on. I have explained to their dad Paul that they will get a chance to row some of the session and to bring layers as they may also sit as passenger along with Joe.

Ella 12 Year 7
Harry 11 going up to Year 7 in September

Many thanks
Jackie

Re: Junior Row 6th July

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Yes please! From Lily

Re: Junior Row 6th July

Megan walsh
yes please for me

Re: Junior Row 6th July

hannah wilkinson
yes please x

Re: Junior Row 6th July

Jana
Hi Andrew,

Tolly would love to row tomorrow please

Re: Junior Row 6th July Full

Clive Allgood
Add Tolly to list

Re: Junior Row 6th July Full

Andrew Berry
Please ensure Tolly is picked up promptly, we are all volunteers, with other thing to do....

Re: Junior Row 6th July Full

Liam Ireson
Hi...sorry but Cerys-Maye can't make this but Liam can

Re: Junior Row 6th July Full

Andrew Berry
Noted - thanks - see her soon

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 at 20:28, Liam Ireson [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi...sorry but Cerys-Maye can't make this but Liam can

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Junior-Row-6th-July-Full-tp55983p56090.html
To start a new topic under Junior Team, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Junior Team, click here.

02392 469139