June 5 Mile Crew Require 2 Rowers

Greg Tutt
This post was updated on .
We have the following 4 rowers who are looking for 2 rowers to join them to participate in the June 5 mile challenge. This is to be held from midday 4th June to midday 6th June. If you would like to join them then please post below.

Carole D
Mike L
Claire H
Rob

Thanks
The Rowing Captains

Re: June 5 Mile Crew Require 3 Rowers

Rob Burnfield
I could do it if it were just the weekend, but am working all day on 4th June.

Rob

Re: June 5 Mile Crew Require 2 Rowers

Greg Tutt
Great thanks Rob.

It will up to the crew decide when they compete in this challenge. I am sure the Saturday would be fine though.

Two more rowers required.

Re: June 5 Mile Crew Require 2 Rowers

Mike Lowery
Hi Greg

Just checking what the meet time is for the 5th June five mile row.
 Had a couple of days off ,out of loop.

Thanks Mike L

Re: June 5 Mile Crew Require 2 Rowers

Greg Tutt
Sorry Mike, but we did not have any more rowers come forward so this row cannot go out.

Greg