July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

Greg Tutt
As you know this weekend there have been a number of crews competing in the 2nd 5 Mile Home Series Challenge.

The next dates are the 9th-11th July. If you haven't signed up already and you would like to give it a go, then please post below to be considered for a crew. Closing dates for entries will be Friday 11th June at 5PM.

Here is a link to the 5 Mile Series if you would like more information.

http://oceantocity.com/five-miles-from-home-series/

So far we have the following LPGC members who have expressed an interest in rowing in July and the captains will be reviewing crews next week. If for any reason you are on the list and your circumstances have changed then please advise below.

Thanks
The Rowing Captains

Simon S
Jez
Bex
Russ
Tim P
Mandy B
Mandy K
Lance
Richard B
Rachel
Aileen
Roo
Tina W
Anita P
Aisling
Adam
Greg
Jon P
Anita T
Ivor
Ali
Molly
Chris E
Jax
Esme P
Colin
Clair F
Sharon
Nathan Radbone

Re: July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

Caron
I would like to row please Greg.

Re: July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

Lee Farquhar
Alas,not me.

Re: July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

Tina Way
I'm afraid I won't be able to do this weekend.
Tina

Re: July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

Carole Driver
Hi Greg,  I would like to be added to the list please.  Thanks, Carole

Re: July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

eimearoc
Hey Greg, can you add me to the list?, thanks
Eimear

Re: July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

Me too please.

Re: July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

Mike Lowery
Like to push myself if a place is available

Mike L   ta

Re: July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

Jane Cox
Yes please for me

Re: July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

Clare
I’d love to give it a go
Clare

Re: July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

Ephillips
I would like to row and keep my name on the list please and am available for most of the weekend (but thought I would say I’m advance that I cannot row in the afternoon on Saturday 10th). I am available the rest of the weekend!
Many thanks,
Esme

Re: July 5 Mile Home Series "Sign Up"

Beth Udy