Jack for trailer

Andrew & Debbie B
Brian,

Ref the jack, surely the best way is to check with the potential towers, which so far as I am aware are me, Mike, and Chris P - to see if we don't each already have something suitable ?

If we all already had suitable jacks then I would think that would be the best way......surely we as a club don't want to buy one of these and have it lying around in the container getting rusty ?

I've got one like this, but it would still need some wooden blocks probably to get the wheel  off the ground - I'll have a go on Saturday.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-VAN-2-TON-TONNE-TROLLEY-FLOOR-JACK-HEAVY-DUTY-HYDRAULIC-LIFTING-WITH-CASE-/350677656378?pt=UK_Lifting_Moving_Equipment&hash=item51a604633a