JUST ROW early evening rows coming soon

Following the huge success of the Just Row Midweek sessions we are really looking forward to many more of these sessions for our rowers. Soon we will have lighter evenings at the end of March and along with the return of the beautifully refurbished C Shel we will have two gigs available to row all day, everyday!

With two gigs on the water we will plan a busy midweek diary to make full use of the gigs on the pontoons. This will accommodate squad training and plenty more Just Row sessions for adults and juniors who want an hour of just rowing after school or work.

Jackie x

Re: JUST ROW early evening rows coming soon

SarahH
Sounds great Jackie. I will be watching the forum.

Re: JUST ROW early evening rows coming soon

bramleya
yes please Jackie. Mandy B

Re: JUST ROW early evening rows coming soon

Sounds like a fantastic thing to do!
Looking forward to hearing more 😀😀