JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th cancelled/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Nicki B
Hi can I be a reserve for Friday please 😀

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Hello Robina
As I'm rowing on Wednesday and Thursday I'm happy to be reserve on Friday so that Nicki can have a row. Cheers Derek

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Hi Robina& Jackie, I am really sorry but I am going to have to pull out of tomorrow's row. I have woken up feeling under the weather - just a cold but don't want to spread germs.
Will look forward to next week! Xx

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Sorry you are poorly Liz
Hope you feel better soon
Jackie x

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th Cancelled/Fri 6th March 11.30am

The forecast for 100% rain and gusting wind stays the same and so it is with regret that we have decided to cancel Just Row today (5th.)

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th Cancelled/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Mary Golden
Morning Jackie. Thanks for update. Happy to be reserve for tomorrow.  Derek

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th cancelled/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Sue Loveridge
Thanks for update. Hope to see you next week.  Sue
12