JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th cancelled/Fri 6th March 11.30am

JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th cancelled/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Jackie, Bev and Robina

Please post if you are available, please add if you are happy to Cox/row

Wed 4th March 10.15am - FULL please post as reserve
Jackie cox/row
Robina cox/row
Derek
Sue
Elizabeth
Claire
George

Thu 5th March 10am - mixed weather reports and so we will re assess at 8am tomorrow
Jackie cox/row
Robina cox/row
Mary
Derek
Sue
Bev
Rob

Fri 6th March 11.30am - FULL please post as reserve
Andrew cox
Mary
Nicki B
Mandy
Mike
Elizabeth
Clare
Reserve - Derek

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Jackie Tutt
I can cox/row Wed and Thursday
Jackie x

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Liz to cox/row Thursday please

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Cox/ row Wed and Thurs

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Hello.
Mary would like Thursday and Friday
Derek would like Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to help make the numbers up but equally happy to drop one of the days if there's a high demand for one of them.  Thanks Derek and Mary.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

bramleya
Hi Jackie,yes please for Friday. Mandy B

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Mike Oc
Hello , Friday for me please thank you Mike.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Sue Loveridge
Wednesday for me please. Let's hope for good weather.  Sue

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Elizabeth E
Wednesday & Friday please, thank you.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

HutchinsonC001
Wednesday would be good for me if we could start at 10.15am? Claire

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

George Jones
Can I row Wednesday please

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Sue Loveridge
I can do Thursday too this week if there is a space. Sue

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Hi Claire
I have added you for Wednesday and changed the start time to 10.15am.
We are all usually very flexible and to be honest we can get the boat prepped and ready to go.
See you then
Jackie x

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

BevW
Can I join you on Thursday please?
Thanks x

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Rob Burnfield
Hi Jackie,

Can I please be added as reserve for Thursday?

Thanks, Rob

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Clare Gibbs
Hi Jackie, please add me in for Friday

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Andrew Berry
AB to cox Friday pls

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

I won’t row Thurs, happy to be reserve

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

Hello Robina
I don't mind being reserve for Thursday if you want to row Robina as I am out on the other days. Happy either way. Derek

Re: JUST ROW Wed 4th 10am/Thu 5th 10am/Fri 6th March 11.30am

robina and chris
Thanks Derek,  much appreciated but will leave as it is for now.