JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB FRI CANCELLED

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB SPACES

Thanks Sue

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB UPDATED

Clare Gibbs
Hi Robina, I can do Thursday if there is still a space x

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB UPDATED

robina and chris
Yes please Clare

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB UPDATED

HutchinsonC001
 I know this is really late notice, but I could row today if we could get a few rowers together. Claire

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB UPDATED

HutchinsonC001
I can make the Friday row. Claire

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB THURS CANCELLED

.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB THURS CANCELLED

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Derek

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB THURS CANCELLED

GO / NO GO decision will be taken 8.30 Friday morning

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

.
12