JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB FRI CANCELLED

JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB FRI CANCELLED

This post was updated on Feb 19, 2020; 12:49pm.
Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Jackie, Bev and Robina

Please post if you are available, please add if you are happy to Cox/row

Wed 10am
Robina Cox/row
Martin N
Clare             Not enough for this row to happen, are either of you able to do Thurs instead please ?

Thurs 10am   WIND GUSTING 32 so a decision to cancel
Jackie. Cox/row
Robina Cox/row
Derek
Rob
Mike
Sue
Clare

FULL post for reserve

Fri 11.30am  CANCELLED
Andrew.  cox
Debbie
Carole
Derek
Mary
Elizabeth
Claire H

FULL post for reserve

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

Jackie Tutt
Hi Robina
Yes please for Thursday row/cox
Jackie x

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

D and me for Fri pls

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

Carole Driver
Friday please Robina

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

Hello.
Derek Thursday and Friday please
Mary  Friday please
Many thanks Derek & Mary

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

Martin N
Wed 26th please - ATB Martin N

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

Sue Loveridge
Wednesday please .Sue

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

Elizabeth E
Friday for me please, thank you

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

Mike Lowery
It there are two gigs ?   Like a place.  Mike L.  Ta

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

robina and chris
Which day Mike?

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

Mike Lowery
27 th or 28th. Any week day is fine   ta

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

Mike Lowery
Thurs or Friday for me.   Mike Lowery  ta

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

Clare Gibbs
Hi Robina, Wednesday for me this week please

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB

Rob Burnfield
Thursday, please.

Rob

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB UPDATED

Message for Martin N, Sue and Clare.

Are any of you able to do Thurs instead ?

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB UPDATED

Sue Loveridge
Sorry,  I am full of cold so can't make Wed or Thursday.  Hope to make it next week. Sue

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB UPDATED

Get well soon Sue xx

Sorry ladies, but I can only do Wednesday this week. ☹️
ATB Martin N

Re: JUST ROW Wed 26th/27th/28th FEB UPDATED

Sue Loveridge
Feeling lots better so could make Thursday as long as no interval training!!! Sue
12