JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB Thurs CANCELLED

JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB Thurs CANCELLED

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Jackie, Bev and Robina

Please post and say if you are available to Row/Cox

Wed 19th 10am Wed going ahead but be prepared for a bit of rain
Liz cox/row
Robina cox/ row
Mary
Derek
Simon H
Carole
Clare

FULL post for reserve

With predicted high winds and heavy rain a decision had been made
to cancel THURS row.

Thurs 20th  10am
Robina cox/row
Mary
Derek
Mandy
Liz Row/cox
Elizabeth
Mike L

FULL post for reserve

There will be no Fri session this week as it's Steve Woods funeral.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB

Wednesday please
Can do Thursday as well if it helps share coxing.
Happy to row/cox.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB

Morning
Mary & Derek for Weds & Thursday if space available.
Otherwise, happy to just do one and don’t mind which day.

Thanks Liz
M&D

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB

SORRY!!!! ——-thanks Robina :)

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB

bramleya
Thursday please Robina. Mandy B

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB

Wed and Thurs Row/ Cox

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB

Simon Hughes
Wed please..thanks Simon

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB

Carole Driver
Wednesday please

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB

Elizabeth E
Thursday please, thank you

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB

Clare Gibbs
Can you please add me to reserve list for Wednesday please Robina

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB UPDATED

.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB UPDATED

Mike Lowery
Like to row wed or Thursday    Mike

Thanks.  M

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB UPDATED

.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB Thurs CANCELLED

.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB Thurs CANCELLED

Mike Lowery
Is Thurs definitely canceled for sure ,bad weather approaching am.?

Mike L

Re: JUST ROW Wed 19th /Thurs 20th FEB Thurs CANCELLED

robina and chris
Wind SW 30 km gusting 45 at 9am
Increasing to 37km gusting 54 by 12.00
2mm rain.  So yes definitely cancelled