JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb THURS CANCELLED

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb UPDATED

robina and chris
.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb UPDATED

robina and chris
.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb THURS CANCELLED

Hello. Thanks for the info. Cheers Derek & Mary

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb THURS CANCELLED

Rob Burnfield
I can row on Friday if it is going ahead - weather is unsettled at present.  Thank you, Robina, for your consideration of my travelling!

Rob

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb THURS CANCELLED

Andrew Berry
Hi Rob - hoping to get out on Friday.....

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb THURS CANCELLED

Nicki B
Hi all - apologies I can’t make the Friday row now - Nicki

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Unless anyone really objects we could do a row with 4 people on Friday - forecast looks passable ?

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

bramleya
sounds ok to me Andrew mandy B

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Fine by me, Derek

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Rob Burnfield
OK, I'll be there!

Rob
12