JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb THURS CANCELLED

JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb THURS CANCELLED

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Jackie, Bev and Robina

Please post if you wish to row and indicate if you are available to Cox/row

Wed   10am  CANCELLED
Robina Cox/row
Simon H
Derek
Esme

Thurs 10am  CANCELLED  Liz and I have been checking 3 weather sites and looking like 40mph so decided to make the call now rather than have you travel unnecessarily in the morning (especially Rob). There are 2 spaces on Fri !

Liz Cox/row
Alan
Derek
Mary
Debbie
Carole
Rob   FULL Post for reserves

Fri      11.30am
Andrew Cox/row
Mandy B
Derek or Mary
Kev
Nicki
Rob

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Liz Piercey
Thursday please.
Happy to row/cox.

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Wed for me Cox/Row

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Simon Hughes
Wed for me please if there is space..thanks

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Alan Harding
Thursday for me please.

Many thanks,

Alan

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Hi there
Derek for Wednesday and Thursday please (happy to drop out of one if a space is needed)
Mary for Thursday please.
Many thanks Robina

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Friday for me pls,to cox, but I can only do 11.30 start

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Thursday please for Debbie

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Carole Driver
Thursday please

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Mike Lowery
Hi was to row Friday ,tomorrow  serious car issues means I'm stuck  have to miss unfortunately .
Àny one with a decent runner to sell ,??

Mike L

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Mary Golden
Hello. I'm happy to fill in. Derek

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Andrew Berry
Thanks Derek....

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Rob Burnfield
Thursday, please.

Rob

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Ephillips
Weds please
Esme

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

bramleya
Friday please Andrew Mandy B

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Derek OR Mary for Friday please.
One of us will definitely be there.
Cheers
Mary&Derek

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Kev Durrell
Friday please Robina

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Nicki B
Friday for me please - Nicki

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Elizabeth E
Friday please, thank you

Re: JUST ROW Wed 12th/Thurs 13th/Fri 14th Feb

Elizabeth E
Apologies Andrew but I won't be able to make this Friday, very sorry if I've mucked up the crew numbers.
12