JUST ROW Thur 12th Dec CANCELLED DUE TO HEAVY RAIN AND WIND

JUST ROW Thur 12th Dec CANCELLED DUE TO HEAVY RAIN AND WIND

A GREAT ROW TODAY, WE NEARLY MISSED THE RAIN COMPLETELY! TOMORROW LOOKS HORRENDOUS -
WITH 98% CHANCE OF RAIN AND WINDS GUSTING OVER 40MPH!

I think we got lucky today and it would be silly to risk it going out tomorrow and so we regret to say we should cancel.
I will post tonight for next week and lets see who is around for Wed and Thu and any other days if we get the crew and competent cox for each session.
Jackie and Robina xx

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. We have made the sessions earlier next week to see how it goes. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Thanks
Robina, Jackie and Bev

Wednesday 11th Dec          Thursday 12th Dec
9.30am                                     10am

Jackie cox/rotate                    Jackie cox/rotate
Robina                                   Robina
Andrew or Debbie                  Derek
Sue                                        Andrew
Rob                                        Debbie
Simon                                    Sue
Martin.                                   Doug

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing Wed/Thur 11th/12th Dec

robina and chris
I can do both days

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing Wed/Thur 11th/12th Dec

Hello, thanks for organising these, thoroughly enjoyed both rows this week. Can you put me down for just Thursday please. Thanks Derek W.

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing Wed/Thur 11th/12th Dec

Andrew Berry
Thursday please Mrs T

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing Wed/Thur 11th/12th Dec

Andrew Berry
ooops and Debbie please....Thursday

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing Wed/Thur 11th/12th Dec

Sue Loveridge
Yes please for both Sue L

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing Wed/Thur 11th/12th Dec

You are welcome Derek, glad you enjoyed the rows.

Hi Sue I will add you to both rows now, it will be lovely to see you
Jackie xx

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing Wed/Thur 11th/12th Dec

Rob Burnfield
Wednesday please, Jackie.   It is a little early for me, but will see how it goes.

Rob.

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing Wed/Thur 11th/12th Dec

Probably will only be that early for next Wed Rob and then we can try to get a time that suits all
Look forward to seeing you next week
Jackie

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing Wed/Thur 11th/12th Dec

douglas smith

  thursday for me please

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing only 2 spaces left for Wed 11th Dec

Simon Hughes
Hi, I can do the 11th...thanks

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing only 1 space left for Wed 11th Dec

Martin N
Wed 11th please - ATB Martin N

Re: JUST ROW Midweek Rowing Wed 11th/Thu 12th Dec Both FULL please post as reserve

Re: JUST ROW Thur 12th Dec CANCELLED DUE TO HEAVY RAIN AND WIND

Hello Jackie  Thanks for posting, understandable considering the forecast. Cheers Derek W

Re: JUST ROW Thur 12th Dec CANCELLED DUE TO HEAVY RAIN AND WIND

Sue Loveridge
Thanks for great row and good company today. Good to be back in a gig. Hope to see you all next week.

Re: JUST ROW Thur 12th Dec CANCELLED DUE TO HEAVY RAIN AND WIND

Great to see you back too Sue, we have missed you x
See you next week
J x