'JUST ROW' SESSIONS. RETURN TO ROWING

First of all we would like to thank all our members who responded to the survey and very much look forward to seeing you on the water very soon

The committee have been working hard to ensure that we can get back on the water safely and we are hoping to hold our first  Sat /Sun rowing sessions on the weekend of the 12/13th September.

Once we are confident that our procedures run fairly smoothly we aim to begin JUST ROW midweek sessions the week beginning 21st Sept and there will be a post on Thurs 17th Sept asking members passed for Intermediate Rowing to sign up. Initially we shall have one session per day on Wed and Thurs from 10am.

In the meantime, please keep an eye on your email inbox as we will be sending out our Standard Operating Procedures to all members along with a consent form that will need to be signed and returned before your first session.

Robina and Jackie

On behalf of the Rowing Committee

Re: 'JUST ROW' SESSIONS. RETURN TO ROWING

Mike Lowery
Robena

Would love to get my name down to row over the weekend of 12th
Just before we go away .  Not sure I have ever received any e mails in my in box so ...getting this in .  Hope I can have a place any day .

Thanks.  Mike L

Re: 'JUST ROW' SESSIONS. RETURN TO ROWING

robina and chris
Hi Mike

You should have received an email on 23rd Aug asking if you are ready to return to rowing, perhaps you could check and answer the short questionnaire.

Thankyou
Robina