JUNIORS We will no longer access the pontoons through MDL boatyard - We will walk along in front of Salt Shack

JUNIORS We will no longer access the pontoons through MDL boatyard - We will walk along in front of Salt Shack

Hi Junior Team/Adults and Juniors and Parents

PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Juniors and Coxes will no longer walk through the MDL boatyard to access the pontoons for rowing.

Please now walk on the path in front of the MDL Office and the Salt Shack along the path and down the ramp to the gigs. Please do not run on any of the areas and respect all other visitors and staff. Also any U16 accessing the pontoons whether they are our club members or brothers or sisters should wear a lifejacket.

This is for safety reasons as the boatyard is now extremely busy and hazardous for those walking through.

Many thanks for your cooperation
Jackie x

Re: JUNIORS We will no longer access the pontoons through MDL boatyard - We will walk along in front of Salt Shack