JUNIORS Training Saturday 21st Dec 2019

Hi Juniors
As we have had to cancel the session for Saturday 14th Dec we have decided to add another session for next Saturday 21st Dec 12.30 - 2pm.

Please post below if you would like to come along and enjoy a Xmas hat row with Paula and Andrew.
Jackie x
4
Coxes - Paula and Andrew

Juniors -
Molly
Liam
Cerys
Lily
Joe
Sophie

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 21st Dec 2019

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Yes please from Lily! X

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 21st Dec 2019

Linsey poulton
Yes please for Joe

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 21st Dec 2019

Paula Bray
Molly happy to help too Jackie x

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 21st Dec 2019

Hi all please keep an eye on the forum - I will make a call when out on the water this morning x

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 21st Dec 2019

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Hi Paula, how's it looking for rowing please?

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 21st Dec 2019

Andrew Berry
Well Lily I'm not Paula, and its her decision, as I,m not going, but to me its fine for rowing as long as you bring FULL WATERPROOFS as there is the odd heavy shower..

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 21st Dec 2019

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Great! Thanks