JUNIORS Training Sat 3rd Nov - vote for us on AVIVA

JUNIORS Training Sat 3rd Nov - vote for us on AVIVA

Hi Juniors

Please add your name for next Saturday's Junior training session.
Arrive in time to get your lifejacket and warm up and be ready to row for 12.30 - 2pm.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH WARM CLOTHING AND A WATERPROOF.

PLEASE ALSO VOTE FOR OUR PROJECT "Rowing - Oarsome Fitness and Fun" AND Please let people know about the entry by sharing the project details on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platform, or by sending emails to our friends and asking them to vote.

https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/4-2614

DONT FORGET THE GHOST WALK AND BONFIRE PARTY NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT TOO.

Paula with her Level 2 crew of Molly, Megan, Jack, Maddie, Daisy and Heidi

Andrew with Jemima, Hannah, Jamie, Dylan, Ella and Mya

Jackie with Debbie, Lottie, Beth, Katie, Liam and Kian

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 3rd Nov

Andrew Berry
yes pls..

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 3rd Nov

Ella Stapley
Yes please from Ella

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 3rd Nov

Jemima Russell
Yes please for Jemima

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 3rd Nov

Hi Jackie I am hoping to take my coaching assessment crew out on Saturday at the normal time and for the assessment on Sunday at 11.00am.  I may need some help getting a boat out on Sunday.

So far I have had confirmation for both days from Molly, Jack, & Megan.

Paula

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 3rd Nov

Charlottereed
Maddie please

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 3rd Nov

Kian Parry
Kian please

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 3rd Nov

Paula Bray
Heidi please.

Re: JUNIORS Training Sat 3rd Nov - vote for us on AVIVA

Megan walsh
yes please for me x

Re: JUNIORS Training Sat 3rd Nov - vote for us on AVIVA

Lottie please

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 3rd Nov

Liam Ireson
Liam please

Re: JUNIORS Training Sat 3rd Nov - vote for us on AVIVA

Jamie george
Me please

Re: JUNIORS Training Sat 3rd Nov - vote for us on AVIVA

Jamie george
Sorry to let you down Jackie but I am unable to make it today