JUNIORS Training Sat 17th Nov 12.30 - 2pm

JUNIORS Training Sat 17th Nov 12.30 - 2pm

Hi Juniors
Please add your name to this post for next weeks training session. Arrive in time to pay Pin, pick up lifejackets, warm up and be ready to row at 12.30.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING A SMALL WATERPROOF JACKET, WATER AND A WARM LAYER.

Coxes

Andrew and Paula

Katie
Nicole
Beth
Lily
Mya
Sophie Valentine (1st row) age 14
Heidi
Maddie G
Ella
Hannah
Megan
Daisy
Dylan

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 17th Nov - BRING WATERPROOF JACKETS

Andrew Berry
Little Debbie Berry if required please

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 17th Nov - BRING WATERPROOF JACKETS

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Yes Please from Lily!

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 17th Nov - BRING WATERPROOF JACKETS

Jemima Russell
Yes please

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 17th Nov - BRING WATERPROOF JACKETS

Ella Stapley
Yes please

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 17th Nov - BRING WATERPROOF JACKETS

alison green
Maddie Green please, thank you

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 17th Nov - BRING WATERPROOF JACKETS

Emma Walton
Yes please for Heidi

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 17th Nov - BRING WATERPROOF JACKETS

Megan walsh
yes please x

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 17th Nov - BRING WATERPROOF JACKETS

Jemima Russell
Sorry I won’t be able to come anymore because I just found out I have a sixth form interview

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 17th Nov - BRING WATERPROOF JACKETS

Hi Jemima
Many thanks for letting us know and good luck with your interview!
Jackie

Re: JUNIORS Training Saturday 17th Nov - BRING WATERPROOF JACKETS

Daisy M Cole