JUNIORS Sat 28th INTRA CLUB REGATTA - CANCELLED

JUNIORS Sat 28th INTRA CLUB REGATTA - CANCELLED

THIS EVENT IS NOW CANCELLED

The winds are showing 23 Gusting 27 knots, so higher than comfortable for Juniors.
As our numbers were 11 adults nd 10 juniors and it was planned as Fun Event then rowing committee have relunctantly
decided to cancel . The decision has been taken early in order that you can all make other plans.
Thankyou to all those who were planning to support the event and for all the offers of food.
We hope to run another such event fairly soon.

Juniors
Tolly
Freya
Joe
Nicole plus one
Liam
Lily
Lottie

Re: JUNIORS Sat 28th INTRA CLUB REGATTA FUN

Clive Allgood
Hi, is this open to all juniors ? And do I need to sign Tolly up?

Many thanks

Clive

Re: JUNIORS Sat 28th INTRA CLUB REGATTA FUN

Hi Clive
Yes this is open to all Juniors. There will be races from the bridge to the Marina with mixed ability adult/junior crews.
Good event for Tolly to have a go at racing and also for you to spectate if you wish
Jackie

Re: JUNIORS Sat 28th INTRA CLUB REGATTA FUN

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Hi Jackie. Yes please for Nicole and one parent to spectate.

Re: JUNIORS Sat 28th INTRA CLUB REGATTA FUN

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Hi Jackie, yes please from Lily! We will all come and support. Possibly Grandad too!

Re: JUNIORS Sat 28th INTRA CLUB REGATTA FUN

Jo Milton
Yes please for Lottie. With 2 to watch.

Re: JUNIORS Sat 28th INTRA CLUB REGATTA - CANCELLED

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Ok thanks Jackie, enjoy your weekend.