JUNIORS Sat 24th Nov -Note time of 1pm - 2.30 FULL - WEAR WATERPROOFS

JUNIORS Sat 24th Nov -Note time of 1pm - 2.30 FULL - WEAR WATERPROOFS

Hi All
Please post for next weeks training session - remember to bring warm layers and a raincoat, water and Pin oney.
It is getting really cold now and we need you all to ensure you are properly dressed, remember it is always a lot colder on the water than it is at Northney!

Also we are starting our Rough Water training for the Mens/Ladies crews next weekend and so all sessions will be pushed later for the 24th only. This means that we will start the session at 1pm and so please arrive in time to be ready to go then.

Look forward to seeing you all.
Jackie x

Andrew with
Sophie (2nd row)
Lily
Nicole
Katie
Beth
Lottie
Mya (?)

Jackie with
Ella
Hannah
Jack
Daisy
Dylan

Re: JUNIORS Training Sat 24th Nov - REVISED TIME 1pm - 2.30

Jemima Russell
Yes please x

Re: JUNIORS Training Sat 24th Nov - REVISED TIME 1pm - 2.30

Ella Stapley
Yes please

Re: JUNIORS Training Sat 24th Nov - REVISED TIME 1pm - 2.30

Andrew Berry
Yes please...

Re: JUNIORS Training Sat 24th Nov - REVISED TIME 1pm - 2.30

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Yes please from Lily!

Re: JUNIORS Training Sat 24th Nov - REVISED TIME 1pm - 2.30

Emma Cannon
Jack pls

Re: JUNIORS Training Sat 24th Nov - REVISED TIME 1pm - 2.30

alison green
Maddie Green please, thank you

Re: JUNIORS Sat 24th Nov - REVISED TIME 1pm - 2.30 - 1 SPACE LEFT

Daisy M Cole
Yes please