JUNIORS Sat 16th Mar - JUNIOR ROWING CANCELLED - QUIZ INSTEAD

JUNIORS Sat 16th Mar - JUNIOR ROWING CANCELLED - QUIZ INSTEAD

Hi All
Well done today as we had to adapt the normal session due to the extreme winds again! Our coxes worked hard to keep three crews focused for an hour and a half in the Clubhouse!  Andrew and Maddie led the U14 rowers learning the parts of a gig and also coxing commands whilst Paula put the U16 rowers through their paces on the rowing machines and with floor exercises. Thank you to Jem and Caitlin for helping when the U14 rowers were using the rowing machines and to Zak, Jude and Bruce for participating in the planks!!!

UNFORTUNATELY WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO AHEAD WITH OUR NORMAL TRAINING SESSION TOMORROW AS THERE ARE VERY STRONG WINDS FORECAST FOR THE DAY. THERE WILL BE LOTS GOING ON AT THE CLUBHOUSE AND IF JUNIORS STILL WANT TO COME ALONG THERE WILL BE A FUN QUIZ AND NIBBLES AND MAYBE SOME LIFEJACKET MAINTENANCE IF I CAN GET TED AND LINDA FROM THE RNLI TO COME ALONG.

Coxes
Andrew, Paula and Jackie

Juniors
Jemima
Beth
Katie
Freya
Nicole
Lily
Liam
Jack
Hannah
Sophie
Lottie
Daisy
Megan
Tolly
Joe

Re: JUNIOR Training Saturday 16th March

Andrew Berry
yes pls

Re: JUNIOR Training Saturday 16th March

Jemima Russell
Yes please x

Re: JUNIOR Training Saturday 16th March

Katie kavanagh
Yes for Katie please.

Re: JUNIOR Training Saturday 16th March

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Jackie,

Please could you sign Freya up for Saturday.

Many thanks

Roo

Re: JUNIOR Training Saturday 16th March

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Yes please for Nicole x

Re: JUNIOR Training Saturday 16th March

Paula Bray
I can support Jackie x

Re: JUNIOR Training Saturday 16th March

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Yes please! From Lily :-)

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 16th Mar - WE ARE KEEPING AN EYE ON THE WEATHER AGAIN!!!

Liam Ireson
Liam please

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 16th Mar - WE ARE KEEPING AN EYE ON THE WEATHER AGAIN!!!

Emma Cannon
Jack please

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 16th Mar - WE ARE KEEPING AN EYE ON THE WEATHER AGAIN!!!

hannah wilkinson
me please x

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 16th Mar - WE ARE KEEPING AN EYE ON THE WEATHER AGAIN!!!

Jo Milton
Yes please for lottie

Re: JUNIORS Sat 16th Mar - WEATHER WARNING AGAIN - WATCH OUT FOR ALTERNATIVE ACTIVITY!

Daisy M Cole
Yes please

Re: JUNIORS Sat 16th Mar - WEATHER WARNING AGAIN - WATCH OUT FOR ALTERNATIVE ACTIVITY!

Megan walsh
Yes please for me x

Re: JUNIORS Sat 16th Mar - WEATHER WARNING AGAIN - WATCH OUT FOR ALTERNATIVE ACTIVITY!

Maddie Reed
Yes please