JUNIORS PLEASE WEAR/BRING APPROPRIATE CLOTHING FOR ROWING

JUNIORS PLEASE WEAR/BRING APPROPRIATE CLOTHING FOR ROWING

Jackie Tutt
Hi Junior Families
It is now getting really cold and as such I need to remind all juniors that they must make sure they bring appropriate items with them for rowing each week!

Please can parents make sure that all juniors arrive with warm trousers, base and top layers which should include a fleece and a warm jacket and waterproof. We row through the rain and cold weather and it is a lot colder out on the water as it may appear from the safety of the clubhouse and surrounding areas. You do not have to wear all the items but bring them in a dry bag (which can be purchased from Sports Direct for less than £5). Better to have too many layers than be cold. It is not fair for the whole crew if we need to come in if one junior is cold or wet through.

We have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our juniors and if we do not feel they are suitably dressed for the conditions we may not allow them to row.

Jackie