JUNIORS New Clubhouse CELEBRATION tonight!!!! 15th Feb all welcome

JUNIORS New Clubhouse CELEBRATION tonight!!!! 15th Feb all welcome

Jackie Tutt
Hi All

Being that it is Valentine's week and we want to show how much we "Love" the new Clubhouse - lets have a little celebration Get Together!

Friday 15th Feb - 6pm - Unit 2

Bring something for the buffet table, your own drinks and warm clothes as it needs to warm up a bit in there!

We will have some fun with the new table tennis table and bring the pool table in too. Maybe a little dancing to celebrate what will be a great 2019 season in our new location so bring your ipods for the music.

JUST COME ALONG/POP IN OR STAY - BRING SOMETHING FOR THE BUFFET TABLE AND JOIN IN xx

Jackie x