JUNIORS MAINTENANCE we need your help on Sat 2nd November 1pm - 3pm

JUNIORS MAINTENANCE we need your help on Sat 2nd November 1pm - 3pm

Hi Junior Families

We are expecting all Club members to come along and help in some way with the Maintenance over the next two weekends. So that you could work together why don't you put your names down for a slot this weekend from 1pm - 3pm.

Maybe come with a hint of Halloween and scare the adults into doing some work!
We are hoping that some members will MAKE SOME SOUP for us all to enjoy and I will get you some jobs to do.

Jackie x

Who is coming?
Joe
Nicole
Beth
Tolly
Lottie

Re: JUNIORS MAINTENANCE we need your help on Sat 2nd November 1pm - 3pm

Linsey poulton
Hi Jackie yes Joe Poulton for this too , thank you

Re: JUNIORS MAINTENANCE we need your help on Sat 2nd November 1pm - 3pm

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Yes for Nicole x

Re: JUNIORS MAINTENANCE we need your help on Sat 2nd November 1pm - 3pm

Thanks so much Joe and Nicole great start!

Re: JUNIORS MAINTENANCE we need your help on Sat 2nd November 1pm - 3pm

Clive Allgood
I will try to get tolly up there for 1pm

Re: JUNIORS MAINTENANCE we need your help on Sat 2nd November 1pm - 3pm

Jo Milton
Lottie will be there.

Re: JUNIORS MAINTENANCE we need your help on Sat 2nd November 1pm - 3pm

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Lily

Re: JUNIORS MAINTENANCE we need your help on Sat 2nd November 1pm - 3pm

Clive Allgood
Sorry, we were busy putting all the books away from the scout book sale. Still going...