JUNIORS - Half Term row to Emsworth - Wed 30th Oct -CANCELLED

JUNIORS - Half Term row to Emsworth - Wed 30th Oct -CANCELLED

Hi Juniors

DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CANCEL THIS ROW

As it is Half Term and the weather and tide seem promising for this Wednesday, Andrew and I would like to take a crew of Juniors over to Emsworth.

Please post if you would like to come along -

Wednesday 30th October - meet at 10.30am - row over at 11am and return approx. 2.30 (to be confirmed when you drop off)
Please ensure that your Junior has sufficient clothing for warmth and rain (just in case) gloves too as it is getting colder.
Bring a bit of money as we can go to café for a hot chocolate and cake or sandwich.

Andrew and Jackie

Juniors
Joe
Nicole
Beth

Re: JUNIORS - Half Term row to Emsworth - Wed 30th Oct

Linsey poulton
Yes please for Joe Poulton on Wednesday

Re: JUNIORS - Half Term row to Emsworth - Wed 30th Oct

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Yes please for Nicole x