JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Fri 18th Jan - £5 each for Film/Pizza and Drink

JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Fri 18th Jan - £5 each for Film/Pizza and Drink

Hi All

Film - check
Drinks - check
Pizza - on order from Dominos

All we need now is for the Juniors to come along from 6.30 - 9pm with £5 each to enjoy another Film/Pizza night in the Clubhouse. We have three beanbags so if you have one bring that along and comfy clothes to relax and enjoy.
See you then
Jackie x

Lily
Heidi
Jem
Jack
Nicole
Caitlin
Megan
Jemima
Katie
Zak
Lottie
Ella
Beth
Amy
Sonny
Jake
Jude

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Yes please from Lily! 😁

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

Emma Walton
Yes please for Heidi & Jem

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

Jack Anson
Yes please

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Yes please for Nicole x

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

Angela Walsh
Yes please for Caitlin and Megan.x

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

Jemima Russell
Yes please x

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

Katie kavanagh
Yes please for Katie.

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

zak kingdom
Yes please

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

Jo Milton
Yes please from lottie

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

Ella Stapley
Yes please x

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Friday 18th January

Amy S
Yes please!

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Fri 18th Jan - £5 each for Film/Pizza and Drink

Jude Ramsbottom
Sorry it's a bit late but yes for me Jackie!

Re: JUNIORS FILM NIGHT Fri 18th Jan - £5 each for Film/Pizza and Drink

Never too late Jude
Good to have you there
Jackie x