JUNIORS 27th Oct FULL - WEAR LAYERS FOR THE COLD

JUNIORS 27th Oct FULL - WEAR LAYERS FOR THE COLD

Hi All
Please add your name for Junior Training this weekend. Normal time of 12.30-2pm, please arrive in time to pay Pin Money, collect lifejackets and warm up. Remember to bring water bottle and a warm layer and raincoat please.

PERRY WITH
Amy (passenger/support)
Jemima
Jack
Hannah
Ella
Heidi
Megan

ANDREW WITH
Liam
Dylan
Katie
Beth
Kian
Lottie
Mya (passenger/swap)

Re: JUNIORS TRAINING Sat 27th October

Andrew Berry
Yes pls..

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 at 09:53, Jackie Tutt [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All
Please add your name for Junior Training this weekend. Normal time of 12.30-2pm, please arrive in time to pay Pin Money, collect lifejackets and warm up. Remember to bring water bottle and a warm layer and raincoat please.

Jackie x

COXES

JUNIORS

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/JUNIORS-TRAINING-Sat-27th-October-tp49704.html
To start a new topic under Junior Team, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Junior Team, click here.
02392 469139

Re: JUNIORS TRAINING Sat 27th October

Jemima Russell
Yes please from Jemima

Re: JUNIORS TRAINING Sat 27th October

Liam Ireson
Can you add Liam in please

Re: JUNIORS TRAINING Sat 27th October

Perry
Im around to cox - regret Amy can’t make it now.
Perry

Re: JUNIORS TRAINING Sat 27th October

Emma Cannon
Jack pls

Re: JUNIORS TRAINING Sat 27th October

Ella Stapley
Yes please from Ella

Re: JUNIORS TRAINING Sat 27th October

Kian Parry
Kian please

Re: JUNIORS TRAINING Sat 27th October

Emma Walton
Yes please for Heidi thanks

Re: JUNIORS TRAINING Sat 27th October

Angela Walsh
Yes please for Megan.x

Re: JUNIORS TRAINING Sat 27th October

Daisy M Cole
Hello Jackie, I’m sorry I can’t make it this weekend