JUNIOR Training Saturday 25th January - BRING A FRIEND SATURDAY

JUNIOR Training Saturday 25th January - BRING A FRIEND SATURDAY

Jackie Tutt
Hi Juniors
I thought it would be a great idea to offer you all the opportunity to bring a friend along to rowing to show them how brilliant you are!
We could show them around the Clubhouse, have a fun row and then go back for hot chocolate and marshmallows.

Start having a chat and seeing if any of your friends would like to come along and have a go. Let me know as soon as you can if you think you have someone to bring along and I can start planning the session.

Jackie x