JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hi Juniors
Please post for next Saturday's training session. Well done to all those who took part last weekend in more windy conditions. You all worked hard and managed a decent race at the end of the session which was good fun.

I want to remind all junior rowers that whilst you are with us - either on the pontoons, at North Slip, in a gig or in the compound you must take instructions from the coxes. I know that there is a keenness to help when we leave and return to the pontoons, but you must only assist and move with instruction from the cox.

In the gigs you must stay seated until you are asked to stand and move out of the gig and this will be once it has been secured by the nominated members.

This is really important and for your own safety and the safety of others in the gig.

Many thanks for your cooperation.
Jackie

Jackie coxing
Megan
Sophie
Zak - special appearance
Hannah
Heidi
Bruce - special appearance (to be confirmed)

Andrew coxing
Maddie R
Beth
Jude - special appearance
Jemima
Ella
Jack

Paula coxing
Lily
Lottie
Katie
Liam
Freya
Greg assisting with Tolly/Joe
Tolly (passenger/swap in)
Joe (passenger/swap in)

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Ella Stapley
Yes please x

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Yes please Jackie, from Lily

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Jemima Russell
Yes please x

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Liam Ireson
Liam please

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Maddie Reed
yes please

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Emma Cannon
Jack pls

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

hannah wilkinson
yes please x

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Katie kavanagh
Yes please for katie

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Jo Milton
Yes please for lottie

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Jackie,

It looks like we're probably a bit late posting, but Freya would like to row on Saturday if a space becomes available.

Roo

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hi Roo
I will add Freya to the list and I am sure there will be some more for a third gig - we will make it work
Jackie

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Emma Walton
Yes please for Heidi sorry for late posting x

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 9th March -IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Megan walsh
Yes please for me