JUNIOR Taster Sessions Sat 5th/Sun 6th

Hi Juniors
We are going to try again this weekend to get the new Juniors out on the water. We have four on Saturday and four on Sunday that we would like to offer a Free Taster session to.

We really need your help please as Paula and I are going to take a crew out each on both days .

Saturday and Sunday at 12 for 12.30 for 45 minutes rowing

SATURDAY Jackie and Paula coxing a crew each
Liam
Cerys
Lily
Lottie
Nicole
Charlie new rower to be confirmed
Grace D new rower
Connor new rower
Debbie
Greg
Bev

SUNDAY    Jackie and Paula coxing a crew each
Liam
Cerys
Lily
Lottie
Joe
Toby new rower
Peter new rower
Sonny new rower
Jake new rower
Bev
Greg
Debbie ?

Thank you xx

Re: JUNIOR Taster Sessions Sat 5th/Sun 6th

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Yes please for Nicole x

Re: JUNIOR Taster Sessions Sat 5th/Sun 6th

Jackie Tutt
Hi Andrea
Is that for both days or just Saturday ?
Jackie

Re: JUNIOR Taster Sessions Sat 5th/Sun 6th

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Yes please for Lily, both days

Re: JUNIOR Taster Sessions Sat 5th/Sun 6th

Liam Ireson
Liam and Cerys for both days

Re: JUNIOR Taster Sessions Sat 5th/Sun 6th

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Hi Jackie, just the Saturday for Nicole please x