JUNIOR Sat 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm - POST AS RESERVE Keeping an eye on the weather forecast

JUNIOR Sat 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm - POST AS RESERVE Keeping an eye on the weather forecast

Hi All

WE ARE JUST KEEPING AN EYE ON THE WEATHER FORECAST AT THE MOMENT - IT CURENTLY LOOKS VERY WINDY AGAIN FOR OUR SESSION BUT WE WILL MAKE A CALL ON FRIDAY.

Please post for Junior training next week from 12.30 - 2pm.

Please arrive in good time to sign in, pay Pin money, collect lifejackets and warm up.

See you then.
Jackie x

Jackie/Heidi with

Tolly 3rd
Freya
Katie
Lily
Ella
Beth

Greg with

Sonny 3rd
Sophie (new member)
Nicole
Liam
Jemima
Hannah

Next week -  2nd Feb - Elliot 15 (1st taster row)

Re: JUNIOR TRAINING Saturday 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm

Roo Lynton-Evans
Morning Jackie,

Yes please for Freya.

Many Thanks

Roo

Re: JUNIOR TRAINING Saturday 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Yes please Jackie, from Lily 😊

Re: JUNIOR TRAINING Saturday 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm

Leah Gornall
Hi Jackie, please can you put Sonny down x

Re: JUNIOR TRAINING Saturday 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm

Leah Gornall
Hi Jackie, please can you put Sonny down x

Re: JUNIOR TRAINING Saturday 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm

Liam Ireson
Liam please

Re: JUNIOR TRAINING Saturday 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm

Katie kavanagh
Yes please for katie.

Re: JUNIOR TRAINING Saturday 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Yes please for Nicole x

Re: JUNIOR TRAINING Saturday 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm

Jemima Russell
Yes please x

Re: JUNIOR TRAINING Saturday 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm

Ella Stapley
Yes please x

Re: JUNIOR TRAINING Saturday 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm

Emma Walton
Yes please for Heidi

Re: JUNIOR Sat 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm - POST AS RESERVE Keeping an eye on the weather forecast

Daisy M Cole
Yes please if there is still room x

Re: JUNIOR Sat 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm - POST AS RESERVE Keeping an eye on the weather forecast

Hi Daisy
I will put you as reserve and if we have a cancellation I will make contact with you by this evening. Apologies but we are worried about the wind and if we split the crews to make three gigs there would not be enough strength.
Jackie x

Re: JUNIOR Sat 26th Jan 12.30 - 2pm - POST AS RESERVE Keeping an eye on the weather forecast

Ella Stapley
Hannah and I are now unable to come. Sorry x