JUNIOR Recruitment please read

Jackie Tutt
Hi Juniors and Families

Kath has very kindly created an advert to promote Junior rowing at Langstone which will help us with our recruitment drive.
I have added this to the club Facebook page, the Langstone Juniors Facebook page and also my own Facebook page and asked people to share.

Could you please share the poster and if possible send to friends and family who you think may be interested. Maybe even print some off and take into your schools or other clubs/venue to promote our club. We will be getting one in the Hayling College and so that is already covered by Mr Brett!

Hopefully soon when the weather allows we can have a bring a friend rowing session too which will help.
Thank you for your help
Jackie x

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CArXF2OUQ5xcdzigEP9F7RYRdmMTvKT7/view?usp=sharing