JUNIOR ROWING Sat/Sun 12th and 13th June 12pm for 12.30 - 1.30 row

JUNIOR ROWING Sat/Sun 12th and 13th June 12pm for 12.30 - 1.30 row

Hi Juniors

Thank you all so much for helping our new rowers enjoy their first time in a gig. We have had some lovely comments from everyone and they all enjoyed their time with us.

We want to take them out a couple more times and we need your help again please this coming weekend. We are going to do the same again with new rowers on Saturday and Sunday with mixed experience crews.

I know this means that you will not all get to row together and it might be a little less exciting for you but Paula and I really appreciate the need to mix the crews up to give us the confidence when you are all in the crews.

We will try to get some rows in the evenings soon so that you can all get together.

So please add your names below if you can help out on either the Saturday or Sunday or BOTH please.

Thanks
Jackie

PAULA AND GREG COXING TWO CREWS -

Saturday 12th June
NO LILY, FREYA, JOE OR LOTTIE
Liam
Cerys
Nicole
Charlie 2nd row
Connor 2nd row awaiting confirmation
Grace 2nd row
Grace A 1st row
Tola 1st row

Lance (adult rower)
Sheila (adult rower)
Anita P (adult rower)
Sharon (adult rower)

Sunday  13th June
NO LILY OR LOTTIE
Liam
Cerys
Joe
Toby 2nd row to be confirmed
Peter 2nd row to be confirmed
Sonny 2nd row to be confirmed
Jake 2nd row to be confirmed

Beth (over 16 rower)
Debbie (adult rower)

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat/Sun 12th and 13th June

Liam Ireson
Liam and cerys can do both days

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat/Sun 12th and 13th June

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Can l put Nicole down for the Saturday please x