JUNIOR ROWING Sat 29th May 12.30 (meet at 12)

JUNIOR ROWING Sat 29th May 12.30 (meet at 12)

Jackie Tutt
Hi Juniors

Looks like this weekend the weather is going to much better for us all.

Please add your names below if you would like to row. We are now back to the normal time that we were pre Covid.

Jackie

Paula coxing

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat 29th May 12.30 (meet at 12)

Liam Ireson
Liam and Cerys please

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat 29th May 12.30 (meet at 12)

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Yes please from Lily

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat 29th May 12.30 (meet at 12)

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Yes please for Nicole x

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat 29th May 12.30 (meet at 12)

Joanne Milton
No Lottie this weekend,  she's away.

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat 29th May 12.30 (meet at 12)

Linsey poulton
Yes please for Joe

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat 29th May 12.30 (meet at 12)

Linsey poulton
Sorry Jackie, I forgot Joe has already planned something else this week and next , so it's a no for him this week , sorry

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat 29th May 12.30 (meet at 12)

Hi Team - we only have 4 juniors this week but Sheila and Brian have agreed to join us so we can go out which is great news.  See you at noon. I will sort the teams out when you get there to make sure you are rowing on a different side to the one you last rowed on.

Regards,

Paula