JUNIOR ROWING Sat 17th

Hi Juniors
Such a shame we missed rowing on Saturday. The weather forecast was not really accurate and it didn't rain as predicted in the end!

Next week we shall aim to take a crew of juniors out on Saturday and Sunday if we get enough who wish to row. We are still working with the same routine that the crews and times are arranged when we know how many rowers we have wishing to row. I would hope that we would go out at roughly the same time as this weekend which was 10am arrival for 10.30am - 11.30am.
So please post below to let me know when you would like to row.

Jackie x

Saturday/Paula and Jackie
Joe
Lily
Lottie
Liam
Cerys
Nicole

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat/Sun 17th/18th April

Linsey poulton
Saturday for Joe please

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat/Sun 17th/18th April

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Both for Lily please :-) Thanks x

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat/Sun 17th/18th April

Greg Tutt
Nicole for Saturday.
Jackie

Re: JUNIOR ROWING Sat/Sun 17th/18th April

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Nicole for Saturday please x