JUNIOR JUST ROW weekday after school sessions- interested?

JUNIOR JUST ROW weekday after school sessions- interested?

Jackie Tutt
Hi Juniors and Parents

We will soon have lighter evenings when the clocks go forward on 29th March. We will also have the beautifully refurbished C Shel back on the water which means there will be two gigs available for rowing all day, everyday! Imagine a lovely, sunny row for an hour after school!!!

After Easter we hope to run midweek Just Row after school sessions for our Juniors. These need to fit in with evening squad training and adult Just Row sessions and so I would expect they would need to finish before 6pm.

If anyone would be keen to come along and enjoy a Just Row - not really training as such, but mainly just rowing for fitness and fun with a competent cox, please add your name and days and times that would suit you best.

I will then try to get all the information together and work something out to suit all!

Junior coxes could you please add if you would be available any late afternoon/early evenings please too.

Jackie x

Re: JUNIOR JUST ROW weekday after school sessions- interested?

Jo Milton
Lottie free wed/ thurs.