JUNIOR HAMBLE PRACTICE ONLY Sat 27th Apr - One gig

JUNIOR HAMBLE PRACTICE ONLY Sat 27th Apr - One gig

Hi All
This weekend there is only the possibility for one crew to go out. We have therefore decided that we will use this opportunity for the Hamble River crew to practice with Andrew -
Megan - confirmed
Heidi - confirmed
Maddie R - confirmed
Ella - confirmed
Jemima - confirmed
Hannah - confirmed

Molly - Reserve

All other Juniors if you are available and would like to you can come along to the HI5 Hayling Schools event to promote Junior rowing with Langstone Pilot Gig Club.

Jackie

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 27th Apr - One gig HAMBLE PRACTICE ONLY

Ella Stapley
I’m able to come x

Re: JUNIOR Training Sat 27th Apr - One gig HAMBLE PRACTICE ONLY

hannah wilkinson
i can come x