🙋‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️Its going to happen, see you at 7! Heart lift and rotate Sun 21/10 Night 7pm

🙋‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️Its going to happen, see you at 7! Heart lift and rotate Sun 21/10 Night 7pm

Sheriff’s back in town!

I need to put the new one piece keel strap on Heart after Cleveden, can I have 20 posts below to come to my house on Sun 21st night for 20 mins?

First 10 posts get afters G&T or Beer.

I’ll presume you can all still attend on the new date, let me know if not.

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

sharon
I can x

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Oct 2018, at 12:19, MtB⚓️ [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sheriff’s back in town!

I need to put the new one piece keel strap on Heart next week, can I have 20 posts below to come to my house on Sun night for 20 mins?

First 10 posts get afters G&T or Beer.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Heart-lift-and-rotate-Sun-07-10-Night-7pm-tp49102.html

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

BevW
Welcome back Matt

I can help.  See you then.

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

Clair Fennessy
Yep

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

Greg Tutt
Jackie and I will be there.
GT

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

Ivor
Copelands x 3

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

MtB⚓️
That’s 8! Mmmmm I’ll change the goal posts, first 15 get GT/beer!

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

jax sprackling
Would it be wise not to use her on thursday to keep her as dry as possible pre keel band  fitting .
Ok for Sunday  jax  and I simon

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

Sue Loveridge
Peter and I could help. Sue

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

Agree Simon, but i’ll deal with it either way.

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

Adam
Lizy and I can come and help.
Club Chairman

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

Iwill be there . Brian

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

Martin Evans
It will need to be dry if the bare wood is being painted before the keel band is fitted.

Martin

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

Patrick W
Hi Matt,
              Welcome home! I can help out Sunday

Regards Patrick

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

Thanks for the advice Martin! Are you helping on the night to roll ‘er over?
18 out of 20 so far.....

Re: Date Changed! Heart lift and rotate Sun 14/10 Night 7pm

BevW
Hi Matt,
I'm away that weekend, not sure if I will be back by 7 but if I am I'll pop over.
Bev
Al

Re: Date Changed! Heart lift and rotate Sun 14/10 Night 7pm

Al
I can be there to help

Re: Date Changed! Heart lift and rotate Sun 14/10 Night 7pm

Jack Anson
I can

Re: Heart lift and rotate Sun 07/10 Night 7pm

Martin Evans
I'll give you a hand Matt.

Martin

Re: Date Changed! Heart lift and rotate Sun 14/10 Night 7pm

Clair Fennessy
Matt sorry we can't do 14 th. We are staying in bath post clevedon.
123