Islander Trailer Support

Greg Tutt
One of the supports that sits behind the wheels on the Islander trailer is bent. Based on where the bend is, it makes it very difficult to extend this sufficiently to support the boat. As you look down the trailer from the hitch it is on the right hand side.
Regards
Greg

Re: Islander Trailer Support

MtB⚓️
Hi Greg, I previously swapped that one for another reason, from the back end of the trailer where it was bent by driving whilst down, by a naughty tower ..
I’m currently looking online for replacing a few of these, trouble is they have a thin zinc coating when I prefer hot galv.
I’ll probably buy a long tubular and make 12 myself then we know they’re battle-ship ready....
I might put a wheel on the bottoms too!
MtB